Victory Lawnscape Decorative Stone Installation Service
Adding decorative stone to your property is an easy and cost-effective means of enhancing the curb appeal of your lawn and home. Though it is more expensive than mulch or soil, it lasts much longer and requires no maintenance.
Request an estimate today!
Victory Lawnsapce is a full-service provider for all your lawn maintenance, property enhancement, and landscaping needs. We promise to make your home a Victory!
Why Decorative Stone?
Reasons to Consider Adding Decorative Stone
- Decorative stone provides a sturdy ground cover that weeds cannot penetrate.
- Stones come in a wide variety of shapes and colors, giving you plenty of options to choose from. There is something for every home.
- Stones are equally effective for small projects such as gardens and large projects such as lining the outside of your home.
- If you’re working on a smaller budget you still have the ability to add decorative stone to your home and garden. Gravel is a very cheap stone to apply, as it can be locally sourced.
- Stones placed near downspouts and other areas that are prone to washouts can help prevent water from accumulating and encourage drainage.
- It is relatively easy to place and spread stones, especially if they are small and smooth, making for a consistent and even-looking lawn ornament.
- Stones added around commercial buildings such as small offices can boost the appearance and lend to an overall professional look.
- Many stones used in landscaping and lawn decoration can absorb heat, protecting your lawn and the topsoil from damage caused by high temperatures or direct exposure to the sun.
- Decorative stones can be placed in high traffic areas to create artificial walkways, preventing damage to plants and erosion in the soil.
Things To Keep In Mind When Choosing Decorative Stones for Your Property
- Stones can retain heat, which can be harmful to flowerbeds. Plants that tolerate drought, such as succulents, thrive in bed with decorative stone.
- Leaves and other debris can stick to stones, so you may be required to spray them down now and then, especially if there are many trees in or near your lawn.
- Decorative stones require a barrier to stay tidy and prevent stray rocks from moving onto the turf.
Are you having a hard time deciding which stone to add to your lawn? Unsure whether or not your lawn is suited for decorative stone? Contact the experts at Victory Lawnscape and we will help you find the best option for your property.
Here at Victory Lawnscape, our name means everything and we don’t take that lightly. We are Southeastern Michigan’s premier residential lawn maintenance service company, weekly mowing, and lawn fertilization program provider. We take pride in our impeccable attention to detail and our promise to provide the best customer experience in the industry. Make your home a victory today!